Our Policy about Payment & Cancellations
Table of Contents
- Payment Policy
A deposit of 30% of the total rental value is required upon booking to confirm a reservation. Guests will receive confirmation of receipt. Guests should arrange that the required amount is received net, free of bank charges, in the local currency, EURO.
- 50% is going to be deposited for bookings between 45 and 15 days before arrival.
- Full payment has to be made in full the LATEST 30 days prior to arrival date (recommended is 45). If full payment is not received, the Owners reserve the right to cancel the booking and terminate immediately the leasing agreement, forfeit the booking deposit, prohibit access to the properties and rent the house to other guests.
- Full payment is required for bookings being made 15 days or sooner.
- The deposit is non-refundable in case of cancellation.
- You may cancel your reservation with no other charge any time up to 45 days prior to your arrival.
- For cancellations between 45-15 days prior to your arrival, 50% of the total cost of your stay will be charged.
- In case of a late cancellation or a no-show the total amount of your reservation will be charged.To cancel your reservation you may send us an e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at: +30 6944194251